Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally a FB Page! :-)

Alright guys... I've finally made Peace, Love & Diapers a Facebook Page. You'll notice that is says... aka Hippie Heiny's. Peace, Love & Diapers will continue to be my shop, but I'll be ordering tags soon for my diapers which will be called Hippie Heiny's. (Thanks to my sister for that name suggestion.)
Anyway, come "like" me... I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 fans!!!
You can find my "like" box to the right in my blog, or my FB page is here...
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Peace-Love-Diapers-aka-Hippie-Heinys/172816996077191
Also, I'll be stocking new Christmas Ooga Booga diapers in the store... prepare for the holidays in the cutest of ways! :)
Hope you're all enjoying this lovely fall day...
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment