Friday, December 10, 2010

New Winter Snowflake Diaper!

So, I just posted a new diaper listing on my etsy... this is for a One Size diaper cover. I can also make this print into a pocket diaper, just let me know if you'd like one. ;)
The listing for this diaper is here...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64078678/winter-snowflake-one-size-diaper-cover
It's finally getting quite cold down here in Florida, though I don't think we'll be seeing any snowflakes. Still, it's fun to get into the Wintery, Christmasy mood. This diaper is full of very cool colors to get you in the mood for bundling up nice and snug! Plus, the outer print is flannel, so it's nice and soft. ;)
And of course, here are a couple new pics of my ds... playing in the front yard in the fallen leaves. Notice, we've got our woolies and leg warmers on! ;)
Hope you're all staying safe and warm!
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment