Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Fever Sponsor Spotlight #2 - Two Silly Monkies

Our second awesome sponsor is Andrea, from Two Little Monkies. Andrea makes all sorts of fun, cute items for your little one. Here are some of my favs from her shop...

Toddler/Child Travel Neck Pillow

 

Crayon Caddy Roll Up

Diaper and Wipes Pod w/ Pocket and Carrying Strap

There are so many other cool things you'll find there too. Like these adorable Baby Carrier Sucking/Teething Pads I received for review. 

 Believe it or not, my son chews more on our carrier straps now, then when he was a baby! (He's 2, by the way) These have come in to handy! I was getting tired of having wet straps on my shoulders from him sucking and chewing on them. Now with these pads, I don't have to worry about that anymore. He can chew away all he wants, and I don't mind! 

We have a babyhawk oh snap, and these work perfectly for us with that carrier. They also fit well with the ergo, beco, mei tais, and other SSC's.

Here are a couple shots of us in action!

 Sasha loves our new pads too, b/c that means he doesn't get in trouble for chewing on the straps anymore... in fact, I encourage it! Go ahead, I say. That's what they're for! And as you can see, he doesn't hold back! haha

Here are some details from Andrea's shop on the pads I received...

As soon as your baby can reach the straps of your carrier they will begin to suck and chew on them. The Two Little Monkies Baby Carrier Sucking/Teething Pads will add a little style to your baby carrier and protect the straps from those little chompers to extend the life of your carrier.

This pair of sucking pads is made with an off-white cotton fabric with a green, blue, brown, orange and yellow owl pattern (Urban Owls Bermuda). They have a layer of flannel and are backed with a coordinating terry cloth fabric, giving you 2 extra layers of absorbency. There are 3 ribbon loops (tags) added to the bottom to give your baby something to play with, chew on or to hold toys or a pacifier. The tags are triple-stitched for safety and each pad is topstitched with a coordinating thread for a seamless look and to add durability.

They measure approximately 6.5 inches high and 4 inches wide when closed and attach securely on your baby carrier straps with a velcro strip. They fit all major soft structured baby carriers including the Beco, Ergo, Boba, BabyHawk Mei Tai and any other carrier with straps 4" or less. All of our sucking pads are machine washable.

CUSTOMIZE
Customize a pair of Sucking/Teething Pads by adding a second set of tags to the opposite side, make them reversible with minky or another patterned fabric on the opposite side. They can also be made in most of the fabrics shown in my shop or I can make them to match or coordinate with your baby carrier. Send me a convo to discuss what you are looking for: http://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=9679645


CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Before washing, secure the velcro to itself. Wash on any temperature (cold is recommended) and dry low or lay flat to dry. Iron on medium heat when needed.

✿ SAFETY: Please do not leave babies and young children unattended when using my products! Some items may contain small parts which can pose a choking hazard and babies who are under 1 year should only use neck pillows with an adult present.

✿ SHOP POLICIES: For more information on my shop, products and shop policies:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/twolittlemonkies/policy
  

You can enter to win your own set of Carrier Sucking/Teething Pads, a $12 value, by entering the Spring Fever Giveaway here...

http://alifeofpeaceloveanddiapers.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-finally-here-spring-fever-giveaway.html 

15 comments:

  1. These are great! I definitely need to get some. (Love the pictures too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are seriously some CUTE prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the prints of the fabrics! the wipe pod is awesome. We may just need to invest in one of those! Also the crayon caddy would be a great gift for any occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable prints, love the wet bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest little mod products. I love the diaper and wipe pouch!


    metrocoastmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pics! My baby loves to knaw on our Ergo straps, so I could definitely use a pair of covers! I love the owl print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these prints are sooooo sooo cute!!! and the crayon holder is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the cute prints, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has such cute pics and I love the assortment of items she makes! They all look like they could be sold mainstream in stores! I love the travel pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute prints! Gotta love hand made! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a teething baby and I think the Baby Carrier Sucking/Teething Pads would be a blessing! It is true I get so tired of being all slobbered up LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this idea to help protect my carrier and give my daughter something for her

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the prints are very cute. A great idea for keeping baby teeth from tearing expensive carrier straps apart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea & super cute prints. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmbox視訊聊天室
    momo520視訊聊天室
    奇摩女孩視訊聊天室
    俏麗佳人視訊聊天室
    model104視訊聊天室
    破解視訊聊天室
    app手機視訊聊天室
    性愛視訊聊天室
    情人視訊聊天室
    韓國夏娃視訊聊天室
    真人免費視頻聊天室真人視頻聊天室哪個好快播成人片3級大片快播色情片毛片網站洪爺影城
    免費視頻交友真人秀免費真人視頻交友聊天網站性感內衣套裝女誘惑免費電影毛片洪爺的家
    漾美眉視訊交友破解漾美眉視訊交友漾美眉聊天室QVOD倫理電影快播色情片洪爺色區
    夫妻真人秀視頻網站免費視頻成人聊天快播下載免費毛片網址三級片電影洪爺網站 電影
    SE333午夜聊天室羅聊視頻觀看聊天室午夜秀房視頻聊天室韓國毛片網址打飛機用網站

    ReplyDelete